A little confession and wishes for bday

Alert. This chapter maybe seems bit cringe, too much, or etc that you'll called me as bucin, wkwkwk. But I don't fucking care. At least I wrote it, what I feel, what I think, and what I did. I dedicated this for beloved one.

Okay then, I will start.
I know everything too much it's not good, for everything too.
But for me it's not too much, it's a little bit but quite meaningful for my life.

Yea..
I met someone on junior high school, I'm nothing for his and he's nothing for me.
We don't talk for couple years ago, and then we talk by the accident. 
I was commented on his Facebook, he replied, he DMs me, he asked my line ID. 
Then we talk on Line, getting closer, and again he asked me something. Something that being part of his.

At the time, I'm confused. We just talking in 6 days and he asked me for it. No, I didn't think that he's really wants me, I think he just give me a prank. I was only given a short amount of time, and I said yes. We are together since 18th June 2017, until now.

The path isn't always fine. In the 2017's, 
We often fight each other to knowing more what there in ourselves. Much time that we miss in communication, I'm with my mind, he's with his mind. The only thing that make it better is succumbing. Yea, til I forget to remember what times that we were fight. Sometimes I felt really tired cause many tears and ego that we fight to be win. But I choose to stay, cause I know he's a good man and I love him. I'm not talk about his face, his ex-gf that prettier than me, but I told you that he has a good personality. He's lovely and commitment with his duty. His name is Azrico Krisna Aditya.

Even though we have to go through a difficult road, but thankyou for being part of me. I know, whoever woman who's with him is lucky. You'll will know while you're with him, being part of him, and walk along way with him. I proud has a chance being part of him. And no one can't being his part except me, sorry!! Cause what is mine is mine, don't touch mine. I do egoistic for it, hehe. 

In 2018's, I have a lot of problems. A lot. I swear it was the darkest year (maybe for him too).
Sun will always be sun even it's night, moon will always be moon even it's noon. But yeah I've a good times too! Climbing on Gunung Lawu, travelling everywhere we go, and met the person who's help to reached his dream, that person is Mas K. 

2019's, we also have a same dream. We walk, struggling together, effort to get the best one (related to our dreams). I think this year is the darkest for him. Since struggling with his business there, coming here to work, wait for decision of Mas K, and helping me to finishing thesis. He always beside me while people are steps on me. He gave me support, gave me a warm hug to let the pain go. I realize that I'm the egoist person, maybe I can't help any or not even give a lighten his burden. I'm so sorry for it :( hope you have a good memories with me.

I don't know how he judged me, how he considered all my efforts, how he looked at me while walking through everything. Cause my burden isn't as heavy as him, my tired isn't as tired as him. But least, I will did everything my best for him. I will did that, always. No one can't stop it. Even though I always wanted to by his side, but all the decisions were only on him. Hope everything will be good.

I have a short message for him:
Sorry for being bad influence for you, sorry cause makes everything harder, and sorry for all the flaws in me. I know maybe I don't deserve you, but I will stay until the destiny says it should be. I'm not hopeless, I just want to walk finely in the right path. And I swear the right path is going with you.

I really hope that your dream comes true, the road goes well, you stay healthy in busy life, and most importantly is you always enjoy with your choice. I also hope that there is no heavy burden, no anger that overflows, nothing interferes on your life.

We should effort anything for it,
We will reach our dreams,
We can do it together.

This is only beginning, we have a long road to go.
"Do nor lose hope, nor be sad"
"So be patient. Verily, the promise of Allah is true!"

Stay strong Krisna, 
I truly believe you can do it.
Your way isn't always fine, but you can make it good with me.
You are the best person that I've ever met.
Thankyou for being you,
I love you.

Comments